Born in 1978 in Beirut Lebanon, Tony Elieh was member and co-founder of Scrambled Eggs, one of Beirut?s most prolific and talented rock bands of the early 2000?s, and remained with the group from its beginnings until its precocious demise in 2015.
Tony Elieh is nowadays a member of improvising experimental ensembles Karkhana and Johnny Kafta?s Anti-Vegetarian Orchestra.
He worked on lots of projects and did many soundtracks for Lebanese movie directors such as A Perfect Day and Je Veux Voire by Khalil Joreige and Joana Hadjithomas, and Crayon of Askalan by Laila Hotait and with Nadim Tabet and Daniele Arbid. He has also performed a live accompaniment to Lebanese dancer Pierre Geagea's performance Mother Tongue with Lebanese musician and Irtijal founder Sharif Sehnaoui.
Tony Elieh's first solo album, entitled It?s Good To Die Every Now and Then (Al Maslakh Records #020), was released exclusively during Irtijal?17.
- Faust - Krautrock
- Gila - Kommunikation
- Calamita - Too Young To Rock & Roll
- Karkhana - Second Floor
- Shit and Shine - Blowhannon
- Not Waving - Face Attacks
- Senyawa - Gaib mst
- Zenker Brothers - TSV WB
- Doris Norton - Personal Computer
- The Skeleton Crew - The Hand That Bites
- Liars - Drums and the Uncomforable Can
- This Heat - Paper Hats
- Yat Kha - Teve Haya
- Soundgarden - Pretty Noose
- Fat White Family - Tinfoil Deathstar
- The Pop Group - Thief Of Fire
- Gang of Four - Ether
- Mission of Burma - Outlaw
- Killing Joke - Bloodsport
- Pil - Socialist
- The Kills - Love Is A Deserter
- Les Georges Leningrad - Sponsorships
- MMOSS - Come What May
- My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
- The Raveonettes - Aly, Walk With Me
- Fire Orchestra - Enter IV