Straight from the vaults of the underground scene of Moscow, Ranishe Niyaak is member of the Arma 17 family. For those still unfamiliar with Arma, the Russian music institution comprises a series of events happening worldwide for over a decade, as well as the record label Arma Records, with more than 15 releases under its belt.
As a DJ and music selector, Ranishe digs through a wide spectrum of electronics, from dusty wave to minimal synth, forgotten leftfield sounds to ambient and beyond.
Regarding his mixtape for our podcast series, Ranishe says that he's been doing selection for couple of months, then did several recordings and used the best parts for the mix.
- Eliane Radigue - Adnos I
- Brian Eno - Ikebukuro
- Deuter - Part 2
- Urmila Devi Goenka - Shiva Manas Puja
- C - Diphtongues
- Goem - 4
- Endvra - When God Was a Snake
- Glatze Des Willens - Das Kulminat
- Siamgda - Bardo
- Tesla Tapes - Aftermath Of Obliteration Of Eternity
- Gray - Eight Hour Religion
- JH1.FS3 - Pipe Talk
- 51717 - Gamboge
- 48 Cameras - We Could Bring You Silk in May #2