Set 1: Johannes Bauer Memorial, Phil Minton Feral Choir
- It always matters when you care.
Set 2: Michel Doneda/ Lê Quan Ninh
- Love is fundamentally an agreement to cooperate in order to engender more than what is desired. It lasts when you do it.
Set 3: Neuringer / Weissenfels / Kellers
- A breath is a breeze, the basis of bonds.
Set 4: Wilkinson + Talibam!
- Can we celebrate the mottled nature of true connection yet?
Set 5: Butcher/Lehn/Shipp
- If you try to get to the essence of how things work, you don't study. You touch. And get touched.
Set 6: Fire! Trio + Ambarchi
- You'll have to be patient with yourself as you get older. "The child is the father of the man." Let there be/light/at the end of the tunnel.
*Check out this year's program on the official website